Technician (Ref TEC_07_23)
We are going through a period of growth and are recruiting for Technicians for our Production team
• Follow assembly procedures as stipulated in engineering work instructions.
• Mount components in assembly jigs with care . • Accurately complete assembly and test records.
• Adherence to production processes and quality control requirements.
• Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
• Responsible for own delivery and quality of assigned production targets.
The position is based onsite in Lisburn and will work 37.5 hours per week
The Technician will have: ONC/OND level or equivalent OR
GCSE level or equivalent, in Maths and English (Grade C or above) with 3 years relevant experience
• Experience of soldering or carrying out QC tests
Application via CV to [email protected]